“Sachin Tendulkar passes the baton of greatness to Virat Kohli as they both dominate not only on the field but also on the list of India’s richest cricketers; discover their jaw-dropping net worth and extravagant assets!”
Indian cricketers have always enjoyed immense popularity and wealth in the country. From Sachin Tendulkar to Virat Kohli, these players have not only made a mark on the field but have also accumulated massive fortunes off it. Let’s take a look at the 7 richest Indian cricketers and get to know their net worth and assets.
1. Sachin Tendulkar: The legendary cricketer, also known as the “Master Blaster,” has a net worth estimated at around $150 million. Tendulkar, who retired in 2013, has numerous brand endorsements and business ventures contributing to his wealth. He owns luxury cars, a lavish house, and investments in real estate.
2. Virat Kohli: As the current captain of the Indian cricket team, Kohli is not only one of the best batsmen in the world but also one of the richest. His net worth is estimated to be around $125 million. Apart from his cricket earnings, Kohli has multiple brand endorsements and his own clothing line called Wrogn. He also owns several properties and luxury cars.
3. MS Dhoni: Considered one of the most successful captains in Indian cricket history, Dhoni has a net worth of approximately $115 million. Dhoni’s earnings come from his cricket career, brand endorsements, and business ventures. He owns a farmhouse, multiple cars, and has investments in real estate and startups.
4. Sourav Ganguly: The former Indian captain, known as “Dada,” has a net worth of around $50 million. After retiring from cricket, Ganguly took up various roles in cricket administration, commentary, and as a television host. He also has brand endorsements and investments in real estate.
5. Yuvraj Singh: The flamboyant left-handed batsman has a net worth of approximately $35 million. Yuvraj, who retired from international cricket in 2019, has multiple brand endorsements, investments in startups, and a clothing line called YWC. He owns luxury cars and has interests in real estate.
6. Virender Sehwag: Known for his aggressive batting style, Sehwag has a net worth estimated at around $40 million. Since retirement, Sehwag has taken up commentary and various other roles in cricket. He has brand endorsements and investments in real estate.
7. Gautam Gambhir: The former opening batsman has a net worth of approximately $30 million. Gambhir, who retired from cricket in 2018, has investments in real estate and multiple business ventures. He also has brand endorsements and owns properties.
These cricketers have not only achieved great success on the cricket field but have also built impressive financial portfolios. Their net worth and assets are a testament to their hard work, talent, and popularity among fans both in India and around the world.